This is to bring everyone upto date on where things stand at this point.
It has come to my attention through discussions with State and Federal Agencies that the party responsible for the denial of Ann's appeal is probably Harold's.
Harold's has expressed to me that they are concerned the content of this blog reflects negatively on them.
We withdraw all statements we have posted on line about other organizations involved, as I recognize them to be most likely inaccurate at this point. Those posts will be deleted or redacted.
11 comments:
Ann, I am thinking about you and praying for you
as well.
HAROLD'S, SHAME, SHAME ON YOU! I am going to close my Harold's account.
Ann,
It's been so long since I've seen you! You're in my heart, my thoughts and my prayers. I'm going to do everything I can to help in this battle. And PLEASE contact me if there is anything you know I can help with here in the big BR - know that no request is too big or small. I know there's a lot of people (like me) whose lives you've touched who are holding your hand through this.
p.s. - Can you believe, as long as we worked together, these videos are the first time I've ever seen Chris?! ha
Love,
Aaron
(225)964-3714
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
-Isaiah 41:10
I'm sorry. This blog SHOULD reflect poorly on them if this is their responsibility. If they hadn't denied it would they be complaining that they were being reflected well?
You need to contact your state and federal representatives about this issue! Get someone with political clout on your side and have them use their influence to move things along...don't even hesitate to contact their offices, tell hem your story, they work for you!
Ann, this is my first time hearing about you, from the group on Facebook. Don't ever lose hope. :]
Wendy Anderson
I can't imagine going through the run-around with the insurers and related policy makers like that while something so precious hangs in the balance. Very sad. :-(
It is stomach turning to think about it. They are scared you will make them look bad. Meanwhile you are scared for your life.
I am wondering what other "experimental" procedures/drugs they have paid for in the past for anyone. For example, you see things in the news about people using drugs to treat things that were not the original purpose of the drug. Is that not experimental? The drug is something they routinely cover for other uses but not hte use at hand, and the drug is sometimes not even approved for the use at hand. (like that thing I read on CNN the other day about using a certain ADHD drug to help obese children lose weight.) I bet they are paying for "experimental" stuff like that all the time.
((((HUGS)))) and hope for you! Prayers too!
~Jeannette
You are in my prayers, Ann! I'm giving up my latte habit to make as many donations to NTAF as possible. Stay strong and remember there are alot of people who are praying for you both!
Harold's might be more responsible than you think...
http://www.cdc.gov/niosh/pgms/worknotify/Formaldehyde2.html
http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/factsheet/Risk/formaldehyde
I wonder if they use formaldehyde for sizing during manufacturing for their clothes. A point to ponder.
Chris,
Do not withdraw, delete or redact your comments here. Factual events, such as being hung up on with discouraging comments, should be remembered.
The parties involved deserve to be embarrassed. If your statements are inaccurate, it is because you have been given the run around since day one when you were told to find a hospice. The people who do these things are breaking their companies policies and deserve punishment.
Don't be bullied.
Will Hill
Baton Rouge, LA.
Well, I know I'll never use them as a company in the future. I appreciate you letting us know about their "run-around" with everything.
Post a Comment