Yes, I do hope & pray that your black hat is not the only thing that warms you. Sad news...the Powerball ticket I bought for you didn't have a winner yesterday. :( I'll try again if the pot is big.
Here’s a suggestion…maybe in your next video you could script it as follows… “Hey. How’s it goin;?” 10 second pause…this allows the viewer to answer you “What did you have for lunch today?” 20 second pause “Oh really. That sounds great but you should have tried my cake.” 10 second pause “Yep. That’s what I said. Cake” And etc. etc Then maybe we would feel like we were there having a real conversation
2 comments:
Chocolate cake - NOW you are talking.
Yes, I do hope & pray that your black hat is not the only thing that warms you. Sad news...the Powerball ticket I bought for you didn't have a winner yesterday. :( I'll try again if the pot is big.
Here’s a suggestion…maybe in your next video you could script it as follows…
“Hey. How’s it goin;?”
10 second pause…this allows the viewer to answer you
“What did you have for lunch today?”
20 second pause
“Oh really. That sounds great but you should have tried my cake.”
10 second pause
“Yep. That’s what I said. Cake”
And etc. etc
Then maybe we would feel like we were there having a real conversation
Post a Comment