Day 67
Sorry I haven't posted, but my counts have been down and it's hard to stay awake. We had the weekend off and there are no appointments scheduled for today. I have lab tomorrow and a doctor's appointment right after, followed by another lumbar puncture. It should be a very long day.
The only excitement that I can report is that a water and sewer main broke right outside the apartment. The water's been off for a few hours, but I hope that it will be taken care of by tonight.
My neupogen shots started again today. It feels like there are tiny bugs crawling around inside my bones. I suppose this is the price you pay to get your body to produce white blood cells.
My eyes have started to bother me, but I expected that after this round of chemo. The opthamologist wants me to irrigate my eyes as much as possible to get the cyterabine out. I've been religious about my steroid drops, so we're hopeful that we can avoid the problems from last time.
I don't really have anything else to report. We'll post tomorrow as soon as we get back from the hospital. Cross your fingers. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment