Please visit Nancy's site at http://nancysakakura.blogspot.com/ if you would like to learn more about what going through a stem cell transplant is like.
Edit: Fixed the Youtube feeds.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hunny, Just sell those class 2 narcotics on the street corner. You’ll fund that transplant in no time.
Good Morning Ann! Loved the video. I enjoy hearing your voice and seeing your smile so much! What a daily routine you go through! I'm off to read the story on the double CBT. Check back in with you later.
P.S. Carilou read my mind! You'd have cash to spare!
2 comments:
Hunny, Just sell those class 2 narcotics on the street corner. You’ll fund that transplant in no time.
Good Morning Ann! Loved the video. I enjoy hearing your voice and seeing your smile so much! What a daily routine you go through! I'm off to read the story on the double CBT. Check back in with you later.
P.S. Carilou read my mind! You'd have cash to spare!
Post a Comment