Sunday, March 25, 2007

Thank You Paige, Hello Facebook

Late this afternoon we started to notice people from facebook linking onto Ann's blog. Ann's facebook account was still active at LSU so we decided to have a look. As it turns out a total stranger who read our story in the LSU Reveille had decided to help by campaigning on facebook.

Paige, we are forever grateful to you for your wonderful idea!

We would like to thank Angelle at the LSU Reveille, once again. Because of her story, Ann has received a lot of attention that she would not have had otherwise.

Joe and Tina, as if we would forget you. Joe, thank you for linking us off the Advocate. You started it all. Tina, thank you for the open letter and not getting arrested for accosting strangers on the street. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought Paige's idea was so excellent I sent an email blast to my address book soliciting $1 donations and have already gotten some responses. You're probably 6 bucks closer to your goal by now and that's better than a poke in the eye!

Tina said...

I've just sent out my most recent mass email as well. Every lit bit will help. I'm a little foggy, but I think I may have asked others to start accosting strangers on the streets again....but it's all in the name of Marrow!!!

Anonymous said...

hi Ann im a 19/f from Louisiana and jus thought the idea of the face book was awesome when i got the message in an email... i turned around and pasted it as a bulletin on my space so all my friends can see and for them to pass it on to their freinds.... u would be suprized how many people use myspace! haha i am very sorry for what you r goin through! if u need a buddy to talk to u have us! Dont let those insurance people get to you they dont know who you r... all you are to them is another name with a problem... bet if one of them had what u have they would be more concerned about being insured! but we have your back and i will personally send that epoch a letter! hang in their!

Anonymous said...

I posted a bulletin to all my friends on Myspace. I hope it gets you a few more hits. Good luck with everything.