Sorry about the lateness of this update, but yesterday we were a bit rough around the edges for different reasons and it slipped our minds. We will try to do better today.Ann received a package of knitting supplies from my Mom and spent most of the day either fighting heartburn and nausea or learning different stitches. It confounds me but she is having a great time with it and says it relaxes her. If that's the case then I'm all for it.
The other main event for yesterday was that my Mother called and told us that she was admitted to the emergency room last night. Three weeks ago she had an episode where she choked at a restaurant and the Heimlich maneuver had to be used and she is apparently still having problems swallowing. She has been complaining of a "sore" feeling in her throat and is coughing pretty constantly lately.Last night the ER looked down her throat and discovered a 1.4 cm "spot" on her Thyroid. Both me and Ann encouraged her to go to see an ENT Monday and get checked out.
I'm starting to get that same ugly feeling that I had when Ann was diagnosed. I hope it's just my imagination.
No comments:
Post a Comment