Day 65
I wanted to take this opportunity to thank some very special people. I've been going to Premier Dental Care for the past ten years during which I've made some very special friends. Drs. Cyndi and Toi have very generously donated $10,000 to my medical fund and I will forever be in their debt. Thank you doesn't seem adequate. I am speechless and would have done a video blog, but I was worried that I'd cry so hard no one would be able to understand me. Thank you. I hope to be able to come home soon and thank you both in person. If there's anything that I can ever do for you, you only have to ask.
On another note, congratulations on the new addition. Considering the gorgeous gene pool she comes from, I'm sure that she's as beautiful as her big sister. We can't wait to see the pictures.
1 comment:
That is a very generous gift but I must admit that I'm not shocked....everyone loves you and wants to help. You're an easy person to love. And you're an excellent burper - especially for a girl.
Post a Comment