Ann, I have been going to Harolds looking for you and each time I ask 'Is Ann working today?' they just tell me 'no.' Finally, I asked Ms. Lillie the other day and she told me you've been ill and gave me this website. I feel so bad because I didn't know. I'm not familiar with blog spots so I don't know exactly how this all works. Hopefully you can send me an email and I can send you my number. (lorithomas88@yahoo.com) Shopping at is not fun at all without you. I miss you terribly. Luv Lori
1 comment:
Ann, I have been going to Harolds looking for you and each time I ask 'Is Ann working today?' they just tell me 'no.' Finally, I asked Ms. Lillie the other day and she told me you've been ill and gave me this website. I feel so bad because I didn't know. I'm not familiar with blog spots so I don't know exactly how this all works. Hopefully you can send me an email and I can send you my number. (lorithomas88@yahoo.com) Shopping at is not fun at all without you. I miss you terribly. Luv Lori
Post a Comment