Tuesday, July 1, 2008

We just saw Dr. Anderlini. I have not relapsed, but I have developed a new form of ALL related to my PTLD. I'm showing 7% blasts in my marrow and 31% in my blood. I don't quite know what to say since I didn't even know it was a possibility. I'm scheduled to see my leukemia doctor sometime today to get an idea of what the treatment will involve. There may be Rituxan, and there will definitely be chemotherapy.

That's all I know. I'll post more as I get more info. As for the house; we're going to have to break the contract since it looks like we'll be relocating to Houston once again. I don't know how long we'll have to be here and I don't know whether I'll still be considered a transplant patient. Like I said, I'll post more when I know something.

6 comments:

pj said...

Hang in there, Ann. You're in the best place possible to attack this thing head-on. I believe in you and your ability to win this next round. xo

Tina said...

I'm going to call you as soon as I get home. Left my cell at home today, I don't have it with me.

Hang in there.

Susan Carrier said...

This is totally not fair.

Anonymous said...

That sucks. Call if you need anything.

Heather

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your setback Ann. You have been an inspiration to so many & I really enjoy reading your blog. I feel like I know you and Chris and was saddened by this news. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Leslie

Anonymous said...

I am so fecking pissed at those stoopid leukemia cells. I hate em. I know you'll get rid of them again but I'm just really really mad.
-Carilou