Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Update

Happy birthday Paige and Bob!

We saw the doctor and he didn't have any news about the aspiration or biopsy. He did tell me that I'd be getting a CT on Wednesday and if all went well, I'd be discharged on Thursday. I asked him about the goober in my sinus cavity and he seemed to have forgotten it was there. He expanded the CT to include my head just to check in on things. A two for one as he called it.

The Rituxan is going down just fine. No fevers or chills. My IV pump keeps beeping like crazy because I'm on so many bags of medicine and they all finish at different times. Very annoying.

I finished coloring one picture and made an absolute mess of myself in the process. I loved every minute of it. Chris had me order a little something for lunch and I think it's a nap after that. The life of a prone patient tends to lean toward the tame side.

4 comments:

Wade said...

Hi Ann,
I am Dale's mother. We were very touched by your blog about Dale. He was devastated when he was told the bad news by his doctors but he continues to fight again. We will pray for your continued strength as you move forward in your transplant journey. Hang in there. You are doing a great job. Grace and Peace to you and your family.

Joe.Karen said...

dear ann and chris,

you are still in my prayers. keep up that coloring and knitting.

****HUGS****

~Karen

Anonymous said...

Ann,

I have been reading your blog for a while now but never have commented. I got here via a couple of other blogs. Just wanted you to know that I'm praying for you and Chris.

Anne in Missouri

Nancy said...

Ann & Chris,
Keep up the knitting and coloring. I'm glad you are not having any more bad reactions to the Rituxin. Good luck with the CT scan tomorrow and I hope you can be released on Thursday. (Don't visit California just yet, too many fires) love, Nancy