Remembering Ann Gregory
Ba Ngoai , Ann, Ma Hai, and Ann's cousin
Ann and her Uncle Loi at Fisherman's Warf
Aunt Kim and Ann
Love seeing you and some of your family!
Ann,I just ran across your blog. Now wonder I haven't seen you in Harolds. I will put you on the prayer list at my church. I can't imagine what you are going through, but please know plenty of people are praying for you and lifting you up to the lord.Denise
That is the tiniest grandmother I have ever seen! I love her face. You can tell she's got some good stories.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Love seeing you and some of your family!
Ann,
I just ran across your blog. Now wonder I haven't seen you in Harolds. I will put you on the prayer list at my church. I can't imagine what you are going through, but please know plenty of people are praying for you and lifting you up to the lord.
Denise
That is the tiniest grandmother I have ever seen! I love her face. You can tell she's got some good stories.
Post a Comment