Saturday, April 7, 2007

Congressional Response



I can't say thank you enough! Congressman Baker, Congressman Jindal and Senator Landrieu you and your staffs have more than earned our trust, and we are forever indebted to you for standing up for Ann's right to live.
I wonder if the CEO of Harolds is aware of these?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is awesome!

Aaron said...

That's so awesome!
I've had people tell me in the past that writing to your Sentators really DOES work - it's great to know that they took the time to read about the situation and want to help.

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tina said...

Tina said...
that is wonderful news. I hope that someone from Harold's is checking the blog to see these letters. and more importantly, i hope that they have already been contacted by Landriu and Baker.

Anonymous said...

I am going to relocate to Louisiana so that I can vote for these two! Hurrah! I'm glad to see that there is such a thing as a politician with sense!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the responses! Now we just gotta get Oprah on the bandwagon! :)

Tina said...

Hey everyone!! Check out the Contact the Media section of www.annsfight.org. There is a link to Oprah specifically to ask for help for a deserving family in the Houston area. If we all fill it out, maybe we will get her attention!!

It's worth a shot!

Tina said...

also, i put up a new link on the contact congress page. Contact the White House! let's take it to the top.

comments@whitehouse.gov

Anonymous said...

I wrote Oprah. I think the makeup person on the Oprah show is wierd. Obviously I don't know who it is but every woman guest ends up with a dark lipstick on one lip and the palest frosty gloss on the other lip. It looks wierd. Ann-when you're on the show, put on your own lipstick please.

Unknown said...

Oprah doesn't look weird. :)