Oh gosh don't you just love those innocent trips that end up as hospital stays? I'm sixteen and I have ALL and two weeks ago I went to my clinic for chemo with a bad headache and ended up staying a week in the hospital with meningitis. Fun. Well I hope everything gets better and I just discovered this blog and I want to say it's great to connect with people out there who understand. Thanks.
2 comments:
Oh gosh don't you just love those innocent trips that end up as hospital stays? I'm sixteen and I have ALL and two weeks ago I went to my clinic for chemo with a bad headache and ended up staying a week in the hospital with meningitis. Fun. Well I hope everything gets better and I just discovered this blog and I want to say it's great to connect with people out there who understand. Thanks.
Suzanne
Hooray, no fever! Boo, pee-pee room!
Post a Comment