Monday, August 11, 2008

Okay, so I have to ask a favor. Two of my dear friends are currently under the weather and I wanted to ask for positive thoughts and prayers for speedy recoveries.

Nancy has recently been readmitted into the hospital at City of Hope in Los Angeles due to pneumonia. She's been such a rock for Chris and myself throughout our journey and I hate to see her under the weather after all that she has been through.

Susan is still undergoing testing to find out what's going on with her health and like Nancy, she's kept our spirits up and held my hand throughout treatment.
If you have a moment, please send them some positive vibes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saying prayers for all three of you. Sending positive thoughts too.
~jeannette hill

Susan C said...

Here Ann and Chris are worried about me and others with everything they're going through. No wonder we all love them so!

And Nancy gets the ultimate trooper award. She wanted to take me to City of Hope on Thursday, when she apparently was running around with pneumonia.

So touched to be holding hands with such a stellar bunch!

Love,
Susan