Thursday, June 12, 2008

My friend, Patricia, has a friend who is raising money to benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. She'll be participating in a 100 mile bike ride in Florida in October in honor of Patricia. If you'd like to help, please visit Karen's fundraising page here.

The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society is an invaluable resource for patients and caregivers alike. In fact, it's one of the first places we turned to when I was first diagnosed. They offer programs that help patients financially and emotionally as well as educational material. To this day, I still draw a lot of emotional support from the LLS boards and the many wonderful people who post there.

I wish I could write more eloquently on how the Leukemia and Lymphoma society has benefited me. Since I'm a bit off my game, please just pop over and have a look for yourself.

2 comments:

pj said...

Thanks for the plug!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much Ann for adding me to your blog. From what Patty has told me you are one amazing woman (I can tell by your smile) Stay healthy, Karen