Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Happy Birthday Ann - Transplant Day

Day 0 (Day 138)


Dr. Alousi introduces Ann to the 1st bag of cord blood

Birthday IV pole

1st bag almost finished


2nd bag of cord blood (3rd one on the way)

"I'm sleepier than I look"

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Ann, Happy Birthday! This is what you've been waiting for! Just envision those little stem cells making their way into your marrow cavities and engrafting!!! Do this all day, everyday... I still do! It works! Congratulations! Take it easy and call if you need anything!
love, Nancy

Anonymous said...

the very happiest of birthdays to you , Ann! congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

This is so exciting and just plain weird at the same time. From the photo, those cells look like winners to me! I have a good feeling about them.

Anonymous said...

We are having birthday cake in your honor tonight! This is so amazing that those little bags are the key to survival. Wow. Congratulations and continue to do what you have been doing.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday and Congratulations!
Love, Toi & Cyndi.

Tina said...

Happy Birthday, Bananie!