Day 111
I'm so tired that I can't see straight, so please forgive me if I start to ramble. I had a CT scan first thing this morning. Immediately following that I had an echocardiogram and right after that I had a pulmonary test. I was exhausted after that one, but the technician seemed very pleased with my results. That's good enough for me.
My big toe continues to cause problems for everyone. That's a sentence I thought I'd never write. MDA doesn't have a podiatrist on staff, but they do have a partnership with a clinic in Houston. My transplant doctor's PA called me to let me know that I needed to call the clinic and get an appointment by Friday. She'd already called them to let them know what was going on. Now I'm waiting for that doctor's office to call me back to let me know if I have an appointment. Did that make sense?
Our house is getting packed up and put into storage this week. It's odd to think that total strangers will be touching our things and packing them away. If all goes well, the sale of the house will be finalized next week. Chris and I are a bit sad since this was our first house and we hadn't finished renovating it. We'd only just finished furnishing it when I got diagnosed. It's strange how things work.
Tomorrow is going to be another extremely long day. I have to meet with both of my primary doctors in addition to everything else. I'll get the results of my bone marrow aspiration and maybe my biopsy. We're hoping for no blasts.
I'm off to bed to catch up on some sleep. Good night, everyone.
1 comment:
Try to close your eyes and inhale good thoughts and exhale bad ones. :) I know this is a horrible time for both of you but we are all here with you on this trip and pulling for you each step of the way...even with the big bad toe. Your core, your presence is beautiful. You are supported and loved.
Post a Comment