Day 118 (D -20)
Today's transfusion is notable because its the first time Ann has gotten blood from Louisiana while here, but then again she has not needed as many transfusions as some other patients in rougher circumstances. Many thanks to the A Pos donor that decided on 4/25/07 to give blood at the Lifeshare Blood Center in Shreveport. I don't know who you are, but you and everyone else who gives blood and platelets are our heroes.
3 comments:
Ann & Chris - Thanks for the update. Hope today at MDA is much shorter and less tiring. Stay strong - many people are praying for you.
I am praying hard for you guys :) There is much love out here for you! I know things are hard (to say the very least)but this transplant is going to give you a new life!!!!! I am so hopeful for you to fully recover and be that beautiful person you are! Chris you are amazing. Ann, your smile is a delight :)
Love always
Ashley
I think I'm going to call you Sweet Ann from now on. 'Cause that's exactly what you are. :)
Post a Comment