It's the night before the transplant and Chris and I are exhausted. I woke up feeling pretty badly. I couldn't take a full breath and sounded like an accordion every time I tried. My doctor gave me lasix and ordered a set of chest x-rays. The lasix did the trick.
On the bright side, my Uncle Loi flew in to be with us during the transplant. It's really nice to see him. I only wish that I could be a little more entertaining. I feel like I should be a good host, then I remember that I'm trailing an IV pole with eight pumps attached to it.
Chris got me a foot bike to help me keep in condition while I'm in the hospital. It's really neat, but it's kicking my butt.
It's past my bed time and I'm starting to ramble. I'll wish everyone a good night.
11 comments:
We love you.
Y'all are in my prayers tonight, Ann & Chris! I've been reading your blog faithfully since I found it through Facebook a couple months and I know we are going to have a happy resolution to your story.
Good luck tomorrow, guys. I wanted to call, but I didn't get off work until late. And I'll refrain from calling for a little while, just to give Ann some time to recuperate. But I'll be thinking about you all day! Love ya'll!
- Paige
tomorrow's the big day! sending lots of prayers your way.
Ann, I found your link tonight on the Advocate's web page and just wanted to say Hi and good luck tomorrow. I am addicted to your blog! I have gone through the first 2 months of posts and need to finish tomorrow! Can't wait to hear your next update. Prayers to you.
Claire - Transplanted LSU grad, and BR resident; now living in The Woodlands, TX just north of Houston and MDA.
Good luck today, Ann! Based on all the effort and patience you've put in just to get to this point, I know all will be well during your recovery.
I can't wait to read the "D+" series, the sequel based on the exciting "D-" series by the writers Gregory. :)
Sending lots of prayers and love your way! You have fought long and hard for this day. I am so excited for you. This marks the "new" you, so Happy Birthday!
We all love you Ann (and Chris too of course).
So much!
PRAYERS TO YOU BOTH!!!!!!
HAPPY RE-BIRTHDAY, ANN!!!!
- paige
Post a Comment