I have to continue on IV cancidas through Thursday. Dr. Kebriaei will re-evaluate me then pending my liver function tests. If I'm not able to safely tolerate voriconazole orally, then I'll have to be on IV cancidas for as long as I take Prograf (immunosuppressive). Since I'm taking 7mg of Prograf daily--the most I've ever been on, then the catheter in my chest will remain indefinitely. I'm starting to suspect that I'm either supposed to be learning a lesson in patience or trust.