Thursday, August 23, 2007

Day +84 (Day 224)

We didn't have clinic today, so I don't have anything to report on the numbers front. I honestly don't know what to do with myself on days like today. I finished my latest knitting project the other day and I haven't decided what I want to pick up next. I have a bag full of yarn and an order of yarn on the way. The order is for a gift project I have planned. Ha, ha, Laren, it's going to happen.

We did get a little surprise today. Usually, we get my MDA schedule online, and we're so used to our routine, that we rarely check it. We usually just show up on my clinic days at our regular time. Whenever I have a special visit, I usually get a call to let me know. Today, we got my schedule in the mail. This isn't unusual. The surprise was that my last IV therapy visit is on Monday. That's it. There's nothing else scheduled for the rest of the week. I have a bone marrow aspiration and biopsy the following week and a follow up with my original transplant doctor the next day.

This is all a little ahead of schedule. What happens next, who knows?

2 comments:

Laren said...

I don't want to seem ungrateful, but I'm really hoping it's a life-size Henry Rollins doll!!

Carilou said...

I have a great idea for your future career. You should open up a knitting cafe! Chris could build it and you could run it. Stitch and bitch with coffee and pastry. It would be a runaway hit! I am brilliant.