oh - so sorry to hear that both your pussycats have gone. I know what it's like - my one died last year and I was heartbroken for a while. But life does go on and I now have fond memories of her. Plus a new kitten racing around the house driving me crazy!
You will remember them and their support for you when you were feeling down with happy affection I'm sure ...
Oh I am so sorry both your kitties died within a week. How did they pass away?? I hope you are still recovering and resting yourself. You deserve it. Claire
I'm at a loss for words, Chris and Ann. I am so sorry for your loss. You two have dealt with so much raw emotion in recent months. I don't know how you do it. Having each other to lean on is hopefully helping you through all of this. Please know that my heart is with you both. Four-legged or two, a piece of your heart is missing today.
I'm at a loss for words, Chris and Ann. I am so sorry for your loss. You two have dealt with so much raw emotion in recent months. I don't know how you do it. Having each other to lean on is hopefully helping you through all of this. Please know that my heart is with you both. Four-legged or two, a piece of your heart is missing today.
Ann & Chris, I'm sorry about both your cats. I know what happened to Squeeze, but what happened to Jay? I hope you are managing and I'm truly sorry for your loss. When it rains, it pours.... : ( love and hugs to you.... n
8 comments:
oh - so sorry to hear that both your pussycats have gone. I know what it's like - my one died last year and I was heartbroken for a while. But life does go on and I now have fond memories of her. Plus a new kitten racing around the house driving me crazy!
You will remember them and their support for you when you were feeling down with happy affection I'm sure ...
:-( (((HUGS)))
-Jeannette
Oh I am so sorry both your kitties died within a week. How did they pass away?? I hope you are still recovering and resting yourself. You deserve it. Claire
Sending you both a big hug. I'm so sorry.
I'm at a loss for words, Chris and Ann. I am so sorry for your loss. You two have dealt with so much raw emotion in recent months. I don't know how you do it. Having each other to lean on is hopefully helping you through all of this. Please know that my heart is with you both. Four-legged or two, a piece of your heart is missing today.
All of my love and support,
Wendy
I'm at a loss for words, Chris and Ann. I am so sorry for your loss. You two have dealt with so much raw emotion in recent months. I don't know how you do it. Having each other to lean on is hopefully helping you through all of this. Please know that my heart is with you both. Four-legged or two, a piece of your heart is missing today.
All of my love and support,
Wendy
Sorry, I don't know how that got posted twice. Please take it as double the love!
W
Ann & Chris, I'm sorry about both your cats. I know what happened to Squeeze, but what happened to Jay? I hope you are managing and I'm truly sorry for your loss. When it rains, it pours.... : (
love and hugs to you.... n
Post a Comment