Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I was up at 3am with another episode of knee pain. I'd had a little accident earlier in the day that caused the knee to get compressed. The accident involved someone sitting on my bent leg a little forcefully. In their defense, it was a legitimate accident. I managed to get an ice pack on it and after a few hours was able to go back to sleep. Today, it feels like preschoolers have used my leg like a pinata.

I'll also confess to feeling the cumulative effects of too little sleep. I've been staying up past my normal bedtime the last few nights and sleeping too few hours during the night. I'd hoped to remedy the situation last night by going to be early, but you know how that turned out.

I had a few projects planned for today, but in light of how my knee is feeling, I think I'll have to take a pass.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Hi Ann. Get some rest.... it's very important! I hope your leg feels better soon!

Rest, my dear, rest! love, n