Remembering Ann Gregory
OMG, That's the funniest cat pic ever. I thought it was a skunk at first. I've never had home-made pita and gyros before. I'm salivating.
SusanWhen we finally make it out your way, Chris and I will happily make you all the gyro and pita you can eat.
Not Fair!!! You post all these culinary events and pix tempting us. Now give up the gyro recipe, already!!!Amanda :-)
that cat is hilarious. so cute.
Impressive. I never made gyros before. I also thought your cat was a skunk at first glance. Great pics. love, n
Post a Comment
6 comments:
OMG, That's the funniest cat pic ever. I thought it was a skunk at first.
I've never had home-made pita and gyros before. I'm salivating.
Susan
When we finally make it out your way, Chris and I will happily make you all the gyro and pita you can eat.
Not Fair!!! You post all these culinary events and pix tempting us. Now give up the gyro recipe, already!!!
Amanda :-)
Not Fair!!! You post all these culinary events and pix tempting us. Now give up the gyro recipe, already!!!
Amanda :-)
that cat is hilarious. so cute.
Impressive. I never made gyros before. I also thought your cat was a skunk at first glance. Great pics. love, n
Post a Comment