Saturday, November 3, 2007

Stuff that didn't get posted

Day +158

Thanks to maintanence on MDA's wifi network I wasn't able to post these files. So I figured since today was slow I would play a little catch-up.

Me and Ann waiting to go back into the hospital

Ann getting her vitals taken at the MDA EC


Ann just before an CT Scan


Here is the movie we shot while in the hospital that I couldn't post. Hope everyone enjoys it even if it is a bit late.


Etsuko the Cat: Ann's cream colored nemesis!


Ann embraces her inner "sheepyness" with new curly hair

Ok so thats it for tonight. We have apointments at MDA the first part of next week so we are relaxing and paking up for the trip back to Houston. Ann has not developed any new strange or otherwise alarming symptoms. Things look good so far and next week will be Ann's last (planned) dose of Rituxan.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

your hair Looks GREAT!! Love the curls! Lisa :)

Anonymous said...

Ann, I love the new do! You look adorable. I can't wait to see how it will look when it gets longer :)

Cindy

P.S. I think knitting me a new SUV would be the perfect intermediate project for you! :)

Paige said...

Whoo hoo! That's some sexy sheep locks there, buddy!

Wiley said...

Luv the curls, Kiddo! Remember, not everybody gets to change their hair. You look good ont he video blog, too! Keep up the good work. We're thinking about you and praying for you.

Wiley+

Anonymous said...

Hey Ann and Chris,
Loved the video, cool beans! Ann I love the hair, It is adorable, and just think, if it stays curly, wet it, mousse it and go, you will not need to curl it. We can't wait till you can make it to Florida! Thinking of you always.
Contessa

Susan Carrier said...

Yes, we are definitely hair twins with the curly swirlies.

Did you ever use the theraband? I am addicted to mine, especially when I'm in the hospital. You have to be careful about using it though when your platelet counts are low.

Sussan

Carilou said...

your hair reminds me of will farrell
at least you can get rid of all your "volumizing" products.