Thursday, November 22, 2007

Gobble, gobble

Dixie made three desserts for dinner tomorrow and they're just sitting in the fridge, taunting me. We took turns making side dishes that would be baked tomorrow, just to save on time and cut down on cooking all in one day. Chris will be making turkey since he was officially proclaimed the official "Turkey Maker" by his older sister last year. He seriously makes an amazing bird. It's always moist and flavorful and requires no basting. Twelve hours of brining does make a difference.

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday with lots of love and laughs and a few well deserved naps. I'm looking forward to spending the day with people I love and calls to friends who are too far away for hugs. I also plan on eating like a champ since I'll be starting a new exercise regime on Friday. Sure I will. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ann and Chris,

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Cindy

Renee said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Mabyn Shingleton said...

Happy Thanksgiving friends... a day late but I did want to say I am thankful for you being here and for you having such a great support system. May 2008