Friday, June 15, 2007

Out in a week...maybe

Day +16 (D 154)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Twinkle twinkle! Love the news> :)

Anonymous said...

Of course you're the STAR! We wouldn't expect anything less!

Anonymous said...

This is all great news! I'm just curious - once Ann's cells are engrafted, what are the next steps in treatment? Will Ann be considered in remission?

Anonymous said...

YAY! It's wonderful that your recovery is ticking along. You seem to be having an easy transplant! I know its the positive attitude and love and support of Chris and others. Keep it up guys! You're doing great. It's amazing and refreshing to see such a success story.

Anonymous said...

Ann- I have been out of town and was so glad to get back to my computer to find that you are in good spirits and that you are doing better. Now that you are going to be moving to a new place- please tell me some things that you might like for the new nest. We have plenty that we do not need and much to spare. Don't be shy- what do you need? Scottie K.