I think my niece is viral, yet again. She was up off and on during the night throwing up, so guess where I am right now. Back in quarantine. This is definitely the one time that I do not want to catch what she has. I've spent so much time vomiting over the last two years, I could do without any more episodes, thank you very much.
1 comment:
Hi Ann. Sorry you are back in isolation!!! It's definitely worth it. You can't afford the exposure.
Sounds like you are becoming a bit of a culinary chef. You are much more adventurous and daring than I am in the kitchen. Maybe you donor is a professional chef or maybe he/she just enjoys cooking. Hats off to you for your efforts!
Glad to hear that your puffiness is declining. Soon, you'll be back to normal. Hang in there!
love, nancy
Post a Comment