Just to let everyone know that the purchase agreement on our new house got approved and we are set to close on 5/29. Woot! For those of you keeping score this will be house #3 that we have made an offer on in the last 2 years only to have everything fall apart.
Here's to lucky number 3.
8 comments:
Woo hoo! I have a good feeling about this one.
Sounds great. Here's hoping!
Fingers crossed!
awooooHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! COngrats. You are getting a HOME not just a house- a place where you and chris can move forward in peace and grace. You deserve this.
Pictures please!!!
xo-Lea
Great news. Your situation was untenable, and you don't need the stress. Congrats on getting closer to normalcy and freedom.
Great News. Third time to charm.
I click on your blog daily. For some reason the last weeks postings didn't come up until today. Everytime I checked your blog it showed the April 21st entry. Then today, I see the April 22 - April 30th. Isn't that weird??? A lot has happened this week and it's all good news. I'm happy for you both.
love, n
I am so happy for you guys, you need your own place with your own space.
Sandi
excellent. three is the magic number!
Post a Comment