Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Got a call from my clinical nurse today. My transplant doctor will be calling me tomorrow to discuss my treatment going forward. If you all will recall, Dr. K. discussed placing me on maintenance chemo due to the super aggressive nature of my brand of leukemia. Since my next appointment at MDA isn't until July, I emailed the team to see what was going on.

From what I gleaned, Dr. K. still hasn't decided on a course of action. I can't blame her since this is very new territory for all involved. I'll post after I speak to her tomorrow.

1 comment:

Daria said...

Hi Ann,

I've just started following your blog ... hoping they find the right treatment for you.

I'm a cancer survivor and going through treatment too.