Saturday, December 1, 2007

Day + 186

I may have tempted fate with my posting yesterday, after all. We have a bit of a situation developing here tonight. We got take out from a restaurant that I've never eaten at before. Dixie frequently lunches there during the week, and we thought it would be a nice change from our usual haunts. Half way through my meal, I found a piece of very undercooked beef, which wouldn't have bothered me were I a normal person.

Chris called MDA and had my transplant doctor paged and we're just waiting for her to call back. I don't think that there's any particular protocol that gets followed in this case. It may just be a wait and see situation. In fact, I'm pretty sure it will be. No magic pill for undercooked beef.

I'm just going to sit in an out of the way spot until the panic dies down. I'll let you know what happens.

No comments: