Lots of photos of cats which is something I would do. I want to see a photo of Chris's dad. I want to know if they look alike. Can you post one of those? And tell us more about Chris's new job! -Carilou
...and by the way, I am so not used to your thick wavy hair. I still picture you with fine straight hair. The bald was less bizarre to me. How exciting to have two sets of hair in a lifetime! Maybe I should go bald and a wavy blonde bob will grow back. -Carilou
5 comments:
Lots of photos of cats which is something I would do. I want to see a photo of Chris's dad. I want to know if they look alike. Can you post one of those?
And tell us more about Chris's new job!
-Carilou
...and by the way, I am so not used to your thick wavy hair. I still picture you with fine straight hair. The bald was less bizarre to me. How exciting to have two sets of hair in a lifetime! Maybe I should go bald and a wavy blonde bob will grow back.
-Carilou
i want to catnap that cat. wait, that sounds like i want to share a snooze. I want to kidnap-catnap that kittycat.
Fabulous photos! I can't believe how quickly your hair is growing out.
Post a Comment