Sunday, March 30, 2008

Day +306

Things have been quiet of late and I suppose I took that for granted. Last night I started vomiting about an hour after dinner. I'd been feeling well all day and it came as a surprise. One minute I was sitting next to Chris and the next I was flying through the house desperate not to get sick before I reached the bathroom. I ended up being sick three times over the next hour or so, but I feel fine today. Maybe it was something that I ate. This might be the first time in my life that I'm pulling for food poisoning.

I have appointments at MDA next week, so we're just going to sit back and see what happens. If I start vomiting again, or have any other symptoms then we'll probably go into Houston a day or so early.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh no. I hope you are okay. Stay in and stay quiet. Hope it was just a passing thing. Take Care.

Anonymous said...

It's probably that Miller Light you had last week. Our bodies are not adapted to cheap mass-produced American beers--baby stem cells or not.
Carilou

Anonymous said...

Hopefully it may be the nasty stomach bug that almost everyone I know in Baton Rouge either has or has had in the past few weeks. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Susan Carrier said...

LOL I love Carilou's bad-beer theory!