Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hiatus

The walk through went well enough, tonight. Chris and I had a very busy evening and we're anticipating an even more hectic day tomorrow. We're scheduled to close at noon and the movers are scheduled to be at the house after two. As if that isn't enough excitement, the refrigerator is scheduled to be delivered during the same time. We didn't really have a choice, as this time frame was all that was available with the two services.

We'll be hustling through closing and if worse comes to worse, I'll have to grab the keys and let everyone in while Chris and the seller finish everything up.

We'll be without internet through the weekend and I'm not even sure if it will be connected in the beginning part of the week. I just wanted to let everyone know so that no one would worry. I'll post as soon as we're connected.

Thanks for all the well wishes and sticking with us through all of the craziness!

6 comments:

ginger11 said...

Ann I have followed you since almost day one, and have kept you in my prayers daily. I am so happy for you both on your new home. From the pic I think maybe you are moving in my neighborhood. (Maybe right near a Wal-Mart) If I am right, if there is anything I can do as a neighbor to help please feel free to let me know. I have lived here for 21 years and raised 2 kids here and really loved it here. My email address is gdwebb@eatel.net. Please let me know if I am right and I would love to help you in anyway I can. Good Luck, Ginger.

Nancy said...

Sounds crazy but EXCITING! Congrats! Wish I were closer so I could help you move! Good luck with everything!!!

Marie said...

Ann and Chris--Congratulations on the new house. I hope this is the beginning of a streak of good luck for you two!

Tina said...

so happy right now for you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Love to hear about your normal life stress! You are doing great- remember to take it easy and rest if you can superstar!
xoxo-Lea

Dennis Pyritz, RN said...

Open invitation to you and your readers to participate in the Being Cancer Book Club. This month we are discussing “The Last Lecture” by Randy Pausch. “...the lecture he gave ... was about the importance of overcoming obstacles, of enabling the dreams of others, of seizing every moment (because “time is all you have…and you may find one day that you have less than you think”). It was a summation of everything Randy had come to believe. It was about living.”
Monday is Book Club day; Tuesday Guest Blog and Friday Cancer News Roundup.
Also check out Cancer Blog Links containing almost 200 blog links and Cancer Resources with 230 referenced sites, both divided into disease categories.
Please accept this invitation to join our growing cancer blogging community at www.beingcancer.net
Take care, Dennis