Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Recovery

Good news. Ann is out of surgery & Dr. G is very confident she got all the cancer. She characterized it to me as small and less than 2mm below the surface if Ann's tongue. Basically, it was just the remnants of what the punch biopsy from a few weeks ago didn't get.

Ann is recovering from anesthesia and although she's still groggy, she's moving in the right direction. We might not have to stay in Houston tonight.







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, this is just damn good news! -Caroline

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news, Chris! Thanks so much for letting us know. Hope you and Ann can go home tonight.

@JulieMangano

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL!!! been thinking about her all day! so good to hear this news. praying for a quick recovery! -Jennifer Bouzigard

Ronni Gordon said...

Glad to hear it!

LPC said...

Good to hear the news. Best to you both.

KathleenRose said...

All I can think of to send your way is LOVE! ~Kathleen

Anonymous said...

Lots of hugs! Your someone to admire...you both are actually, stay strong together! This is the best news all day!
-Stephanie

Catherine ~ Facing Cancer Together said...

Wishing you a fast & steady recovery!

Nancy said...

You look beautiful as ever. I see that you are holding your phone in the picture and playing games with me! Yay : ) Recover quickly my dear. I have been praying for both of you. Thank you for posting quickly on the blog. I'm relieved and grateful that everything went smoothly. Keep us updated on your recovery. Sending love and lots of hugs. n

PJ said...

You're my hero!

Kacie said...

Sorry I'm late, but glad you are doing ok, Ann. My Mawmaw, who I believe has a direct line to the Big Guy because she goes to Mass every single day of her life, is praying extra hard for you right now. :-)