Sunday, July 31, 2011

Living my life

It's been too long since my last post, but I don't have anything to really share. I did see my local hematologist last week and my blood work was blissfully normal. Every single number, save for the red blood cells and platelets which were so very close to normal--I'm talking fractions here, that Dr. B. considers them normal.

Chris continues to be treated for medical issues arising from June's car accident.

I'm trying to get financial aid straightened out for the upcoming school year. I wasn't able to take enough hours last year to automatically qualify, so I must file an appeal and acquire documentation to satisfy the department as to the reason for my lighter than usual load. I think having a liver the size of a newborn and lungs full of infiltrates might qualify.

I continue to work on my independent study classes and keeping a low profile.

3 comments:

Ronni Gordon said...

Blissfully normal...I love it!

Nancy said...

It all sounds perfect. Give Chris our best!

PJ said...

Glad things are going well. How can they deny your appeal? Just truck in all the evidence and they'll approve for sure.