Monday, June 27, 2011

Preliminary results

The preliminary results of my bone marrow biopsy from 6/20 showed no leukemia. I won't know anything about the flow cytometry for a few more weeks. As for the cytology study, the results are still a few months away. It was the cytology report from March that showed the strange translocation, and so it is the current cytology report that we're waiting on.

Chris is still suffering from the car accident. Interactions with the at-fault driver's insurance company have been difficult. As of this moment, nothing has been resolved. We've retained an attorney, so I won't be discussing the event on the blog. When I'm able to say something, I will post.

2 comments:

lisa adams said...

I'm so sorry this has been another stressful injury to add to the list of things you and Chris have had to deal with. What a shame the insurance company won't do the right thing. Thinking of you both.

Nancy said...

Glad your bone marrow biopsy is clean. We are praying for the the same result of the cytology report.

I'm so sorry about Chris' accident and legal proceedings. Hope he feels better REAL soon. Hope the insurance company comes through. Both of you take care...

love ya, n