Saturday, May 21, 2011

The blog hasn't been abandoned

I haven't abandoned the blog. I'm here and I'm working on something to post, but it's not quite right yet. I managed to pass the 2 classes I was taking this semester, which is a relief. I saw my local oncologist 10 days ago and all is well. My liver numbers were a little low and my white blood cells and platelets were a little high, but according to Dr. B., the difference was so negligible as to be insignificant. I'll see him again in a few weeks. I've started working on the 2 independent study classes i elected to take over the summer and have been surprised by the amount of work expected for 1 of them.

Right now, I'm heartsick over Dori and don't feel like writing much of anything.


4 comments:

PJ said...

Good numbers! Schoolwork in the summer? Yuck. I feel the same way about Dori.

Diana @livyloorose said...

Glad that you passed both classed (but then I knew you would). I'm so very sorry about Dori; sending you, Dori and her family strength and love. xo

Nancy said...

Hi Ann, Numbers sound just fine. I hope your summer school classes are going well. Our thoughts and prayers are with Dori and her family...

lbw said...

I've abandoned my blog...but will still check in here. Congrats on passing the classes! lbw