Monday, September 14, 2009

Slight delay

I received a call from my PA in Houston asking me if I could push my appointment this week to next week because my transplant doctor is completely slammed. Of course I said yes. So, now we'll wait another week for tests, etc. I don't know when the appointment will happen, but will post as soon as I do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anne, basically they think you are pretty safe and stable. I would take this as a compliment as to your success!

Good luck- keep on going! You are a warrior princess.