Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Save the date

My Houston check-up has been moved to Sept. 23. The day kicks off at 7:15 and rolls along until the very late afternoon. Since we're driving in from Baton Rouge, Chris and I need to decide whether we'll drive in the night before and get a room, or leave at 2am the morning of.

All is still well here. My shoulder started getting stiff and sore the other day, and I have to wonder if this is a remnant of the fender bender, since I don't really do anything active. The heaviest thing I picked up this weekend was my purse. I'm debating seeing the doctor about it, but know I should just to be safe. My poor hematologist/oncologist had no idea what he was getting into when he took me on as a patient. At least he has a great sense of humor and a good bedside manner.

Chris's birthday is Thursday, so feel free to harass him all day to show him he's loved. :)

3 comments:

LacubriousOne said...

I vote for leaving the night before. I hate being rushed!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Chris!! Enjoy the day!! Put your feet up (but watch the toe!) and go grap some White Castles and live it up!!

Wendy Ü

Nancy said...

I also vote for spending the night in TX. Good Luck with your appointments.

Happy Birthday Chris.... Enjoy your special day! You deserve it...

love, n