Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Special Update Coming

Chris here -

It has been a long time since I blogged and I must apologize for my protracted absence.  I am really excited that we will be able to share some really important news with you soon.  I don't mean to tease but there are a few "i"s to dot and "t"s to cross before it goes out.

Lets just say that it is the end of one part of our journey and the beginning of something new and beautiful.  I have been searching for something profound to say, and a bit enigmatic at the same time.  I think its best if I leave it to someone wittier than me by far...


 “Out of the unreal shadows of the night comes back the real life that we had known”  - Oscar Wilde

3 comments:

LacubriousOne said...

:)

LPC said...

As long as Ann is OK!

Dianne said...

Hope it is what I think it is!!