I've finally sorted out the reason for my inability to post the weekly pictures of myself on steroids. They keep getting deleted before I've managed to download them to a computer. C'est la vie.
I did manage to hang on to two pictures from the Halloween party we attended last night. My brother's brother-in-law went over the top and turned his house into a spectacular experience. It was so well done, Martha Stewart would have been intimidated. It was also the first Halloween party that we've attended since I was diagnosed with cancer. We had a fantastic time.
Chris went as the evil parallel universe version of himself, hence the goatee.
4 comments:
You look adorable, Ann, and Chris looks menacing.
Glad you had a great time at the party.
Great Costumes. Party Up. Glad you could enjoy halloween this year!!!
You don't look puffy!
Thanks to some of my favorite ladies!
Post a Comment