Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

I've finally sorted out the reason for my inability to post the weekly pictures of myself on steroids. They keep getting deleted before I've managed to download them to a computer. C'est la vie.

I did manage to hang on to two pictures from the Halloween party we attended last night. My brother's brother-in-law went over the top and turned his house into a spectacular experience. It was so well done, Martha Stewart would have been intimidated. It was also the first Halloween party that we've attended since I was diagnosed with cancer. We had a fantastic time.

Chris went as the evil parallel universe version of himself, hence the goatee.




I went as Alex from A Clockwork Orange.

4 comments:

Susan C said...

You look adorable, Ann, and Chris looks menacing.

Glad you had a great time at the party.

Nancy said...

Great Costumes. Party Up. Glad you could enjoy halloween this year!!!

Ronni Gordon said...

You don't look puffy!

Ann said...

Thanks to some of my favorite ladies!